Approach to Care in the Nursing Process
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Approach to Care in the Nursing Process
The nursing process is a tool that allows you to apply what you’ve learned. Nurses can evaluate an individual’s health care needs and deliver tailored care using this systematic problem-solving strategy.
Write a paper (1,750-2,000 words) about cancer and how to approach treatment using the nursing process. In your paper, include the following:
1. Explain how cancer is diagnosed and staged.
2. Describe at least three cancer problems, treatment side effects, and ways to mitigate physical and psychological impacts.
3. Describe the factors that influence the annual incidence and mortality rates of various malignancies in the United States.
4. Describe how the American Cancer Society (ACS) can help people with cancer via education and assistance. What are some of the ACS services you would recommend, and why?
5. Describe how the nursing method is used to offer safe and effective cancer treatment to patients of all ages. Each of the five phases should be covered in your explanation, as well as the delivery of holistic and patient-centered care.
6. Explain how liberal arts and science education contributes to the foundation of nursing knowledge and equips nurses to work with patients through the nursing process. As an interdisciplinary research area, consider mathematics, social and physical sciences, and science studies.
In order to complete this project, you must mention at least four sources. Sources must have been published within the last 5 years, be related to nursing practice, and be appropriate for the assignment requirements.
Prepare this work in accordance with the APA Style Guide, which may be found in the Student Success Center. It is not necessary to submit an abstract.
A rubric is used in this task. Please study the rubric before beginning the assignment to ensure that you understand the requirements for a successful completion.
1. Cancer diagnosis and staging A full description of cancer diagnosis and staging is provided. The description is well-written and informative.
2. Cancer Complications, Treatment Side Effects, and Methods to Reduce Physical and Psychological Effects – Three or more cancer consequences are described. The physical and psychological adverse effects of treatment, as well as ways for reducing them, are clearly described.
3. Contributing Factors to the Incidence and Mortality Rates of Different Cancers in Americans – The talk is factual and thorough, and it covers all key factors that influence the annual incidence and mortality rates of various malignancies in Americans. The discussion is backed up by solid reasoning and facts.
4. American Cancer Society – The ACS provides a full explanation of how it may give education and support. The ACS’s job and purpose are both clear and informative. The ACS services to be recommended are addressed, and a rationale for the suggestion is presented.
5. Nursing Process Utilization Across the Life Span (C3.1) – A thorough description of how the nursing method is used to deliver safe and effective cancer care to patients of all ages is provided. The explanation explains how the procedure ensures that patients receive safe and effective care throughout their lives. Support is offered in the form of a strong rationale or evidence. It is demonstrated how to get insight into the nursing process and how to use it to deliver safe and effective care for patients of all ages.
6. Liberal Arts and Science Studies Contribution to Nursing Knowledge (C2.1) – A detailed examination of how liberal arts and science education adds to the foundation of nursing knowledge and prepares nurses to deal with patients through the nursing process is offered. There is a direct link between undergraduate education and nursing knowledge, as well as how it prepares nurses to deal with patients using the nursing process. It is proven how liberal arts and scientific studies contribute to nursing practice.
7. Thesis Development and Purpose – The thesis is detailed and comprises the main points of the work. The thesis statement clarifies the paper’s goal.
8. Logic and Constructive Argument – A clear and convincing argument makes a compelling proposition in a unique and compelling way. All of the sources are reliable.
9. Writing Mechanics (including spelling, punctuation, grammar, and language use) – The writer clearly understands conventional written academic English.
10. Paper Format (enough style for the major and assignment) – All formatting elements are correct.
11. Source documentation (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, and so on, as suitable to the assignment and style) – Sources are fully and accurately documented, as appropriate to the assignment and style, and the format is error-free. 3pt
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.