Audrey’s Lack of Social Skills Case Study Assignment
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Audrey’s Lack of Social Skills Case Study Assignment
- Record a 20-minute role-play session with your site supervisor and select a 10-minute section of that session to transcribe for this assignment.
paper must include the following four sections, plus a title page and a reference list:
- Introduction (2–3 paragraphs).Provide a general description of your selected case, identification of the student(s), a legend for the speakers (such as, S – student, M – mother, T – teacher), and any other presenting information that sets a context for the session. Be sure to describe the student and conceptualize the presenting problem in language that indicates your understanding of the student and presenting issue—you should base your conceptualization on theory.
- Transcription and Analysis (5–7 pages).Use the template located in Resources to present your transcription and reflection.
- Transcription column:Use a different row for each speaker’s words.
- Practicum Competencies column (“What I did”):Identify practicum competencies. Competencies can include application of core counseling skills, assessment questions, and interventions, depending on what is demonstrated in your segment of the session. Examples:
- Reflection of feeling, minimal simple encourager, simple empathic statement (core counseling skills).
- Assess level of alcohol use (assessment question).
- Identifying, acknowledging, reviewing symptoms (link to intervention).
- Analysis of Practicum Thinking column (“What I was thinking”): Analyze your reasoning for the exchange; provide a conceptualization based on a hypothesis that prompted either the student response or your response as the counselor. Example: I see Audrey’s difficulty with social situations in part as being due to her lack of age-appropriate communication skills, which perpetuates her low self-esteem.
- Evaluation of Counselor Response (“What I would do differently now”):Evaluate the effectiveness of the competency applied and what, if anything, you would do differently. Example: I think pointing out Audrey’s lack of social skills is important, but I think Audrey misunderstood my comment. I think more empathic understanding is what Audrey needs right now. I am basing this on how Audrey responded to my comment after I suggested her joining the Social Skills group.
- Theoretical Framework (1 page).In completing the Transcription and Analysis section of this paper, you noted segments of the counseling session where you utilized theory-based skills. Reflect on your theoretical framework at this point and discuss how you did or did not demonstrate that in the session. Be sure to provide references; it is important to justify and provide a frame of reference for the points you make.
- Self-Reflection Summary (1–2 pages).Write a conclusion summarizing what you learned about your strengths, and discuss areas for growth. Consider the following:
- What have you discovered about yourself as a school counselor as a result of completing this transcription?
- What are some areas you now recognize as strengths and challenges?
- What are the specific skills that you need to work on?
- What model do you recognize as informing your work based on this transcription?
- Content:Prepare a comprehensive paper that includes all sections described above in “Content Format,” plus a title page and a reference list. Appendices are optional.
- Number of pages:The body of the paper must be 9–12 pages, double-spaced.
- Written communication:Develop accurate written communication and thoughts that convey the overall goals of the assignment and do not detract from the overall message.
- References:At least five references that justify and provide a frame of reference for the points you make. You must use proper APA style in listing your references. Refer to the APA Style and Format module in the resources for more information.
- Formatting:Use Times New Roman, size 12 font, and APA (6th edition) formatting, including: correct in-text citations, proper punctuation, double-spacing throughout, proper headings and subheadings, no skipped lines before headings and subheadings, proper paragraph and block indentation, no bolding, and no bullets. Refer to the APA Style and Format module for more information.
- Template:Please use the provided template to complete your transcription. SEE ATTACHED.
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.