Determining the intrinsic value of assets
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Determining the intrinsic value of assets
For the final project, you will submit an investment analysis report for a hypothetical company, based on provided constraints and research of market and industry trends. You will need to utilize the topics covered throughout the course in order to demonstrate mastery of the knowledge and skill required of a corporate investment manager. Through research and calculations, you will be analyzing the company’s place in the financial market, constructing a portfolio, and compiling your findings in an executive summary to justify your investment strategies and decisions, along with evaluating the investment performances.
As a corporate investment manager, it is your responsibility to construct an investment portfolio that will generate the maximum rate of return within a given risk class. In order to be successful in this, you need to synthesize your knowledge of your company’s industry and its place in the wider financial markets and of the modern portfolio theory, along with utilizing both qualitative and quantitative skills.
You are a new investment manager of XYZ Tech Company. The CEO has asked you to produce an investment analysis report. Using the provided information and investment parameters for the company along with your own financial database research, prepare an investment analysis report for the company. Your analysis report should include compiled data spreadsheets, a complete portfolio, and a justification of your investment strategies in an executive summary.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Company and Market Analysis: In this section, you will analyze the company and its position in the financial markets.
- Financial Markets
- Analyze the five-year performance of the domestic economy relative to the financial markets.
- Explain specific market performance data based on compiled asset valuation model inputs supported by database research of five-year sector and industry performance and current trends.
iii. Evaluate the impact of the five-year and current macroeconomic data on asset prices.
- Company Valuation
- Analyze the company’s financial items and key ratios in order to demonstrate a comparison to peers and industry.
- Determine the intrinsic value of assets by inputting data into the various asset valuation models, and explain how each model was applied.
- Industry Trends
- Compile historic industry microeconomic data from database research for relative comparisons and inputs into asset valuation models.
- Analyze quantitative data across sectors and industries to measure absolute and relative performance.
- Identify five key stakeholders and their needs in relation to the company’s portfolio.
- Identify the common stockholders’ primary objective and their required return on equity.
- Portfolio: With your company and market analysis in mind, construct a complete portfolio that includes the following:
- Explain the inclusion of specific asset classes for the portfolio, considering the portfolio’s risk/return trade-offs and the company’s investment objectives.
- Apply the asset allocation weightings across asset classes, sectors, and industries.
- Analyze the company’s historical revenue and earnings growth in order to demonstrate a comparison to that of peers in the industry.
- Determine the intrinsic value of assets utilizing the asset valuation models.
- Rates of Return
- Analyze the assets’ historical risk and rates of return, utilizing a comparison of the assets’ rates of return to similar securities or benchmarks for support.
- Calculate required rates of return, utilizing various asset valuation models (e.g. stock valuation models, bond valuation models, real estate valuation models, etc.).
- Compare the risk/return trade-off on the investments.
III. Executive Summary: Justify your investment strategies in a summary, utilizing your company and market analysis and portfolio for support. Include the following in your justification:
- Describe how making these investments will position the company within its industry in the market. Support with examples.
- Explain the benefits of the investments to stakeholders.
- Assess investment performance utilizing specific performance measurements.
- Assess investment performance based on risk/return metrics, citing specific examples.
- Explain how the strategies implemented in the portfolio meet the company’s investment objectives.
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.