Health and Wellness Assessment Assignment
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Health and Wellness Assessment Assignment
It is important that students are able to articulate how they achieved the Student Learning Outcomes for courses in which they are enrolled. The purpose of the final in the course is to give the opportunity for students to provide evidence of their learning during the semester.
Choose two of the six course learning outcomes (numbered). All students also answer the final question. For each section, write a 300 word response, addressing the questions related to the selected learning outcomes,. You response to the final questions must also be a minimum of 300 words.
The assignment should be a minimum of 900 words total. The narrative response to the questions should be specific and include examples whenever possible. Cite work for which you were not the original author.
Respond to the SLOs and final question in one, single spaced document. You may use your book, the course material, or any legitimate resources to answer the questions. The final paper is to be uploaded to the MyCourses site.
The student will: (select two)
- explore the multiple dimensions of health and wellness.
- What are the dimensions of health and wellness?
- Why are they important to individuals?
- Why are they important to society?
- What impact can you, as an individual, have on each dimension?
- develop a personal goal for health and wellness.
- How does establishing a personal goal motivate an individual to improve their health?
- How can an individual determine if their goal is realistic or achievable?
- In addition to a goal, what other factors should be considered?
- How can goals be established for communities or populations?
- evaluate strategies leading to health and wellness.
- How does an individual select strategy?
- Is it more important to have one strategy or multiple strategies? Why?
- What resources can an individual use to evaluate strategies?
- Can all individuals use the same strategies? Why or why not?
- implement strategies toward one dimension of improved health and wellness.
- How does an individual target a particular dimension?
- What type of resources does an individual need to consider when implementing strategies? (i.e. if the person is going to run for exercise, they need a safe location to run. The resource may be a greenway.)
- Explore your attempt to implement a strategy toward improving your health during this course. Were you successful? Why or Why not?
- If you choose to continue to implement your health improvement strategy, what will you do differently?
- explore how personal decisions for health and wellness may impact society.
- Provide your perspective on the definition of society?
- Explain how the actions of one individual can impact society?
- In what way(s) can the actions of society impact an individual?
- What must society do to create a healthier population?
- reflect on outcomes and challenges during the beginning of their personal journey toward health and wellness.
- Explain the outcomes of your journey to improve your health during this course.
- Explain the challenges you face in attempting to improve your health during this course.
- Would you consider this the beginning, middle, or end of your journey toward improving your health? Why?
Final question (all students answer): In reflecting on what you learned in this course,
- What will you take forth from this course to encourage others to improve their health?
- Why is it important to focus on others in addition to yourself?
- What tools or skills have you gained that will make a difference if you encourage others?
0 – 5
6 – 10
11 – 15
16 – 20
Does not respond to full question. Responds with lists; little or no narrative or citation. Does not provide examples.
Responds to most elements of questions; minimal citation and minimal supporting narrative. Provides minimal examples.
Addresses all elements with narrative and citation based primarily on course material. Provides supporting examples to clarify key elements.
Addresses all elements of the question with supportive narrative, including examples. Cites course and outside material
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
CLICK ON THE LINK HERE: https://essaysolver.com/orders/ordernow
You Can Also Place the Order In www.perfectacademic.com/orders/ordernow / www.essaysolver.com/orders/ordernow
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Health and Wellness Assessment Assignment
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.