Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
BUSA 2185: BUSINESS RESEARCH
Assignment 5- Identifying Variables
Submission and Formatting.
· First page with your full name, assignment title, course number and date
· Save as a Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) file with name/assignment (e.g. Uvet_Hasan_Assignment 5.docx).
An important step in developing your research topic is to identify potential dependent and independent variables.
The assignment instructions are as follows:
1. Identify all the variables necessary to answer your research questions (remember which one is dependent (effect), which is independent (cause), also you might have two or more independent variables).
2. When you are building your research question, you need imply cause-effect relationships. What is the effect/impact of .. on ..? How . will affect to ? If you didnt make correction for your research questions, you have to do to build your model and to show your variables.
3. Some of you will only have one item/question to measure dependent variable, but some of you may have more if you are creating composite measures or scales. Specify whether the measure is a dependent or an independent variable.
Give a brief definition of the variables (concepts) you are going to use.
Define your variables in full sentences. Focus on how variables were defined in literature.
A brief statement explaining why the variable is relevant to the study. What are the indicators and dimensions (aspects) of your concepts? (Review chapter 6, and lecture)
Dont forget to specify whether the measure is a dependent or an independent variable.
Provide the operational definitions of the variables, meaning the exact questions from your questionnaire and their answer choices. Write in full sentences (how you define your variables and how you measure them).
4. Identify control variables that could be used to ensure causality in your relationship. Often used as controls are gender, race, age, industry type, firm size, region of the country, income, education, or something more specific to your study.
It may help to see what previous literature has used for control variables. If we did not include control variables, we could end up with spurious relationships, like when size of the company and revenue.
In other words, you need to identify other variables that could possibly be influencing your dependent variable, other than your independent variable. You need to use control variables in your study, making sure that the relationship you are testing is not spurious.
5. The assignment must be submitted as a Word/Pdf document via the dropbox link in D2L.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.