Privacy By Design Principles
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Privacy By Design Principles
Privacy by design is a framework for ensuring that privacy considerations are integrated into the design and development of information systems and technologies. This approach emphasizes the importance of proactively considering and addressing privacy issues throughout the entire lifecycle of a system or product, rather than treating privacy as an afterthought.
The principles of privacy by design include:
- Proactive not reactive: Privacy by design requires organizations to be proactive in addressing privacy issues, rather than simply reacting to them after they have occurred. This means that organizations should anticipate and address potential privacy risks before they materialize.
- Privacy as the default setting: Privacy by design requires that privacy protections be built into systems and products by default, so that individuals do not have to take any additional steps to safeguard their personal information.
- Privacy embedded into design: Privacy by design requires that privacy considerations be integrated into the design and development of systems and products, rather than being treated as an add-on. This means that privacy must be considered at every stage of the development process, from the initial concept to the final product.
- Full functionality – positive-sum, not zero-sum: Privacy by design requires that the design of systems and products does not negatively impact their functionality or usability. This means that privacy and functionality should be seen as mutually reinforcing, rather than being at odds with one another.
- End-to-end security – lifecycle protection: Privacy by design requires that systems and products be secure throughout their entire lifecycle, from the point of collection to the point of disposal. This means that organizations must take steps to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure at all times.
- Visibility and transparency: Privacy by design requires that organizations be transparent about their data collection, use, and retention practices, and that individuals be able to easily understand and control how their personal information is being used.
- Respect for user privacy: Privacy by design requires that systems and products be designed with respect for individuals’ privacy rights and interests. This means that organizations must take steps to minimize the collection, use, and retention of personal information, and that individuals must be able to easily understand and control how their personal information is being used.
- Accountability: Privacy by design requires that organizations be accountable for the privacy implications of their systems and products, and that individuals be able to hold organizations accountable for any privacy breaches that occur. This means that organizations must have processes in place for identifying and addressing privacy risks, and that individuals must be able to seek redress for any harm that they suffer as a result of a privacy breach.
In conclusion, Privacy by design is a framework that emphasizes the importance of proactively addressing privacy considerations throughout the entire lifecycle of a system or product. The principles of privacy by design include being proactive, making privacy the default setting, embedding privacy into design, balancing privacy and functionality, providing end-to-end security, promoting transparency and visibility, respecting user privacy, and promoting accountability. By implementing these principles, organizations can ensure that the privacy rights and interests of individuals are protected while they use their systems and products.
Privacy By Design Principles
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.