Sexual Harassment Found in The Workplace Case Assignment
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Sexual Harassment Found in The Workplace Case Assignment
Please respond to four of the ten questions below. There is no page requirement; however, you will want to develop each answer to the fullest extent possible, discussing the nuances of each topic and presenting your arguments logically. In addition, you will want to include a minimum of three citations from outside resources to support your arguments. Each answer should be robust, developed in-depth with a minimum of three references (a total of 12).
Each response should be double-spaced and spell-checked. The argument text should be grammatically correct. Cite your references in APA format at the end of each question.
- Define and discuss job analysis. List and describe in detail the steps involved in conducting a job analysis. Be sure to include a discussion of some benefits and challenges of this technique.
- Define and discuss the mentoring process. Describe a typical mentoring relationship. How can mentoring aid women and minorities in their career advancement?
- Define and discuss in detail the two types of sexual harassment found in the workplace. Your answer should include the actions employers can take to create a legal defense and the actions a person subject to this type of treatment or who witnesses these actions can take.
- Develop an in-depth discussion about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). What are the major requirements of the ADA? How has the ADA impacted both employers and individuals with disabilities? What actions should an employer take to insure compliance with the ADA?
- Discuss in detail some of the practices that have developed as alternatives to the traditional work schedule of a full-time, eight-hour day at the employer’s place of business. Please explain in detail why these alternatives have become increasingly popular. From your research cite examples of how these alternatives are being embraced by employers and employees alike.
- Why has Internet recruiting become so important? As you develop your response, include a description of the process of internet recruiting and an explanation of the steps employers use. What are the disadvantages of internet recruiting?
- Identify and briefly discuss the benefits mandated by federal law. Be sure to include a description of how they are funded. Then discuss in some detail your thoughts about how benefits can be used as a competitive advantage by employers.
- Define the term “security” with respect to today’s workplace. Research and then discuss in detail the actions an employer take to minimize the risk of workplace violence. You will also want to briefly discuss “other” security concerns.
- Define and discuss performance appraisals and the process of developing performance appraisals. Describe and explain the role of performance appraisal in administrative decision making. What is the possible impact of poorly conducted appraisals?
- Discuss in detail the current “state of labor unions” in the United States? Include a synopsis of the history of unions in the US and include some of the important milestones
Construct A Claim Of Fact Essay Which Clearly Supports That A Specific Condition Existed
Construct a claim of fact essay which clearly supports that a specific condition existed, exists, or will exist. Do not include an abstract or executive summary.
You may select your own topic or use “Suggestions for Writing” #1 or #2 on page 118 of Everyday Arguments. The essay must be 500-700 words and include a Reference Page in CSU-Global APA format that cites at least two sources of information from the CSU-Global Virtual Library or elsewhere.
Consider the following questions as you create your paper:
• Does the writing have a definite beginning, middle, and end?
• Is the writing easy to follow?
• Does the writing capture attention?
• Does the writing state the claim?
• Does the ending give a note of finality or logical conclusion?
• Does the paper use valid facts, quotes, statistics, examples, and/or expert testimony to clarify and prove a claim?
• Is the data sufficient, accurate, recent, and reliable?
• Is APA documentation used correctly?
• Is the format standard?
• Are citations in parentheses concise and complete enough to find the sources on the reference page?
Word Choice/Effective Sentences/Punctuation/Spelling and Mechanics
• Are ideas parallel?
• Are words added to make comparisons logical and complete?
• Do modifiers point to the words they modify?
• Is the point of view consistent?
• Are verbs consistent in mood, voice, and tense?
• Is paper void of spelling and mechanical errors?
Sexual Harassment Found in The Workplace Case Assignment
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.