Types of business information systems
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
types of business information systems
Please follow directions or I will dispute!
Please answer original forum and respond to both students separately with a minimum of 100 words each.
page 1 original forum with references if needed
page 2 john response with references
page 3 thomas response with references
Before answering questions 2-6, please note the following: the weekly discussion assignments will guide you through the writing of your research paper, to allow you to begin working through the sections of your paper and receive feedback on it. This semester you are all going to be entrepreneurs. Pretend that you are planning to open your own business within the next year, and that you are writing your business plan. For your research paper, you will analyze the IT requirements for your proposed business and write a proposal for how you plan to meet the IT needs of your new company. Each week on the discussion board, you will have an activity related to your research paper. This is an opportunity for you to begin formulating ideas for your research paper and for you to receive constructive feedback from your peers and your instructor, as you develop your ideas.
For this week’s discussion, I would like everyone to decide what type of business you would like to open (the possibilities are endless, as long as it is legal, ethical, and non-offensive!) and tell us about your proposed business. You can choose any type of business, but you must have a minimum of 20 employees. After giving us a short description of your proposed business, you will begin analyzing the IT requirements of your business in light of what you have learned in your textbook readings this week, and you will begin to explore the role that IT will play in your business.
2) Write a short description of your proposed business. What is the nature of your business? What type of product(s) or service(s) will your business offer? Be sure to give your business a name, so that I can list it in the list of approved topics! 🙂
3) In what ways will the information technology needs be different for upper management, middle management, operational management, and lower level employees (such as production and service workers, and data workers)?
4) Identify the main business processes in your business. What types of business information systems will you need to efficiently run the various business processes of your business?
5) What kinds of enterprise applications will your business require in order to coordinate and integrate the various business processes?
6) How will you organize the information systems function of your business? Will you have one IT expert on staff, will you have an information systems department, or will you outsource the IT function? What will be the primary responsibilities of your IT expert or department?
I am Thomas and my major is currently reverse logistics and maritime engineering. My Bachelor’s degree is in in Homeland Security. I served three years in the United Sates Marine Corps. Currently I am serving in the United States Army as an active-duty senior supply specialist. I have been performing this job as a logistician for roughly thirteen years. My job consists of managing subordinates and conducting assessment to ensure polices, regulation, and standards are being upheld at all times. This class will be beneficiary to my maritime engineering degree. This class will also give me insight on how business will maneuver from an information systems and E business standpoint. There are a lot of things that I do for fun which are taking pictures, riding motorcycles, and attending sporting. Prof I have not been able to access the e-book/textbook all week for this course, However I did gain access to the eBook yesterday for the first time. The business I would like to propose Is a cleaning solution business residential and commercial. Hart Dynasty Cleaning Services will provide four different cleaning packages costumers can chose from. All rates are based on number of rooms, personal needed, and the level of care that is necessary to perform a great service thus leavening our customers satisfied. The highest level of information technology systems will be implemented at upper management, middle management, and operational management, and lower-level employees. Having various level of encryption will protect and safeguard employee’s personnel information as well as that of costumer. This data has to be kept secured at all times and ne er divulged without that person’s consent. I will use HART DYNASTY website to advertise and promote my business, schedule appointments, receive e-payments-payroll, background checks, and virtual tours of the customers property. I will defiantly have an IT person on staff to ensure firewalls are in place and our servers can handle all of the data.
1) Hello everyone, I am John Tatom I am here at AMU to acquire my master’s in information technology. My Bachelor’s degree was in Computer Science. I am a Navy Veteran with 20 years of service, and I currently work for the Veterans Administration in Springfield, MO as the system administrator at the local clinic. I hope to learn the skills and knowledge to one day run a area as a manager. I have been able to access to course e-book.
2) I had a company that I would love to expand on. The previous name was Motat Computer Consulting, in my vision to expand I would like to rename it to “Motat Computer Solutions”. With this new business I would be offering a complete technology package. I would offer a complete backup and disaster recovery, network and customer support, accounting and finance, and custom applications for each facet of a company.
3) Technology would be at the core of my business. Upper management and middle management would have about the same needs for technology. They will use management software to keep track of the employees and making sure that all projects are on time. Operational management would need tech mostly for time keeping, payroll, and other human resource matters. Lower-level employees will probably have the most intense tech. They will be the ones needing to remote into computers, switches, routers. They also would need to keep a status of our customers and the network up/down situation. We would also need to keep the backups and disaster recovery data secure. Another area would be for the programmers that would be assisting with the finance and applications for out companies.
4) The main business process for the company would be the backup, recovery and computer support. In order for the company to service we would need to have a Sales and Marketing division, Manufacturing and production, and a combined Human Resource for our employees
5) This company would rely heavily on enterprise applications. Data backup and recovery, network management and customer support, and company finance software. These applications would be used by the lower-level employees to complete the projects for our customers.
6) Information system functions would be split up between local and applications provided online. All programming would be done in house and most network management processes would also be done inhouse. Some items would be automated such as backups and system notifications for network down status. Everything would be watched over by our senior management tech. That person would be able to see what needs to be done on a daily basis and also be able to schedule for maintenance and upgrades. After hour events would be handled by a managed systems company that would notify the senior tech of any major incidents.
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.